Lordship classic colonial on esplanade with waterviews is just 1.5 blocks from beautiful Russian Beach. This lovely home features a huge open kitchen/dining room with bay window, wainscoting, deep pantry closet, and new laminate floor, large living room with fireplace and new carpeting (no hardwood underneath), first floor family room with new laminate floor, four good-sized bedrooms, and finished room in lower level with wet bar and new carpeting. New shower on main floor and new tub surround in upstairs bath. Walk up attic has access through front bedroom closet. Lots of closet space! Large deck with outdoor shower overlooking private backyard. Spacious two car garage with stairs to loft for extra storage. All new kitchen and laundry appliances with the exception of dishwasher. Great entertaining home in all seasons! Walk to beach, church, deli, seawall, and restaurants. Great location! NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Connected
Public Sewer Connected
2,062 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan,Wall/Wall Carpet
- Main Level
- Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Concrete Floor,Interior Access,Liveable Space,Storage
- 1. 1.
- Baths. Bath Grab Bars,Roll-In Shower.
- Ridge Vents,Storm Doors,Thermopane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door Opener,Cable - Pre-wired,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gutters,Hot Tub,Lighting,Sidewalk. Level Lot.
Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price